GAMEFIRE – Game Server Tracker is a platform which allows you to add, manage and track game servers. This platform was created as a new and professional tool for all gaming communities or as a simple, yet complex platform for those who want to start a business.
Currently, GAMEFIRE – Game Server Tracker supports 9 games, but it can be extented to support up to 105 games. You can from Admin Panel.
Note: I’ll add more games by myself in the next updates, but I’ll not add all available and supported games. You can add any game by yourself – more details inside documentation file.
» Users – Visitors are able to create an account and manage their servers. Supported registration methods: email / password. Visitors needs an account in order to be able to do up-to 90% of the available actions like managing servers, creating forum post and so on.
» User groups – Manage users and allow them to access different parts of the application. You can create new groups with custom roles.
» Forum – This platform has a built-in forum which can be used to facilitate communication between users.
» News – Create articles or post news
» Google reCaptcha v3 – This way, you can keep the platform away from auto-registering bots. Disabled by default.
» Google Analytics – See how many visitors and where do they come from, plus many other statistics. Disabled by default.
» Integrated with PayPal – This is used to buy VIP packs for servers. Disabled by default.
» Servers – This the most complex feature of this platform and which can be divided into:
- Search servers by multiple and complex filters
- Add servers
- Edit & manage servers
- Claim servers – If one server was added before by another user, you can claim it changing its hostname to our custom tag
- Boost servers – By buying VIP packs, you can boost your server inside list. You will have a higher position, rank will be changed with VIP. This feature is enabled only if PayPal is enabled.
- Vote and/or add to favorite servers
- Report servers
- Rank servers – We use uptime, number of slots, average number of players, bots online and many more to rank servers.
- Custom dynamic banners – VIP servers have possibility to upload their custom banners.
- Players list – online and offline players
- Top players
- Comments system on each server’s page
» Multilanguage system – You can allow users to change the language of the website. Default language: English. Supported languages: English, Romanian.
» Admin Panel – You can controll website using this special dashboard available only to users with special role.
Documentation & configuration
After you buy this platform, you will receive a PDF with step-by-step installation and configuration.
In case you have any problem, I can do the installation for free.
Check documentation for more details and how you can contact me.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- pass: admin123
- email: email@example.com
- pass: moderator123
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- pass: user123
We reset platform database every 30 minutes.
- VPS / VDS (is not working on shared hosting)
- SSH access
- PHP 7.2 or newer (MySQLi, mbstring, GD, intl)
- Apache 2 or NGINX
- MySQL 5.7 (or newer) or other database supported by Doctrine – see list
- Composer and Yarn to install dependencies
- SSL certificate
You need medium level of Linux and PHP knowledge is required in order to install and maintain this platform.
Version 1.0.0 released
Where you can buy GAMEFIRE – Game Server Tracker
Script is available on codester.com for $49. I don’t know how lonk I’ll keep this script on market, but be sure that you buy it before I decide to remove. I want to make a test on this website and see what reach do I get.
Don’t worry, you will receive your support for the entire period and some updates as well.
You can contact us on Codester.com by leaving us a comment, or using this form.