Since last update has passed one year exactly (at the moment of writing the article) and I feel guilty for keeping the script on market with few bugs (nothing major) reported. So, as I said in this article, I’ll post an update until 31st August. Until that moment, let me tell you what will be solved.
This version was released earlier than I was expecting! Check it out on Codecanyon!
phpGameTracker – Changelog:
- Codeigniter updated to the latest version
- GameQ library updated to the latest version
- [I] Database improvements (all tables will be InnoDB and the charset will be set as utf8mb4_unicode_ci, but don’t worry, you will get an SQL file with all updates to overwrite your current configuration)
- [B] Error shown on each server’s info page: “A non well formatted value…“
- [B] No message shown when your credentials are bad.
- [I] “Server is offline!”, the common message shown when you are trying to add a server will be changed with something more complex than that and more verbose, also!
- [B] Error when you don’t add query port for some servers (e.g.: TeamSpeak)
- [B] VIP servers are not shown first on “/servers” page
- [B] You couldn’t update server if description was empty
- [I] Updated “/servers” page from Admin Panel
- [B] PayPal API has changed a little and now you can’t process payments anymore
- [B] You couldn’t remove server’s VIP from Admin panel
- [B] Disable ARMA II & ARMA III until we will solve the bug with their servers (if an update will be available until this release, this will be included (EDIT: solved)
I know, you might say about this script that it has a lot of problems, but don’t worry, all of them will be solved one by one. If you have found another bugs or would you like another improvement, please comment below.
- [B] – bug
- [I] – improvement